"The Lodge at Detroit Lake is a special project. On the east side of the property, we completely rebuilt from the ground up eight luxurious, modern lodge rooms. On the west side, we have refinished another four rooms, as well as upgrading the façade in this section and updating all of the interior spaces. The Lodge sets the benchmark for fine lodging in the beautiful little town of Detroit, Oregon.”
– Doug DeGeorge
– Doug DeGeorge
Home Page Links
The Lodge at Detroit LakeThe Lodge at Detroit Lake is located in Detroit Oregon, in the heart of the Willamette National Forest. We offer beautiful spacious rooms with luxurious accommodations. Rooms at the Lodge have kitchenettes, 42" flat screen TV's, jettedtubs, fireplaces, built-in air conditioning, On Demand hot water, and WiFi Internet access. The Lodge at Detroit Lake also has a back-up generating power system. "When power is down, we're not." Come visit us and enjoy all the recreational activities this beautiful area of Central Oregon has to offer.
Our Rooms & Accomodations
- Each room at The Lodge at Detroit Lake offers luxury with uniqueness. We have 8 completely rebuilt rooms...View our room pages fo more information.
- Our lodge is pet friendly, but does require a small fee of $10 per pet / per night.
Local Upcoming Events
- The Cruz-In At The Lake - September 12, 2015!
- First Annual Killer Fang Ride - September 19-20, 2015!
- Detroit Lake Shoreline & Riverside Clean-up - September 26, 2015!
- The Detroit Lake Mud Run - October 10, 2015!
Local Attractions & Activities
- Boating, Fishing, Biking, Snowmobiling, White Water Rafting, Hunting, Guided Horse Tours, Hiking Trails and More - Call The Lodge At Detroit Lake to discover packages.
- Willamette National Forest - Majestic hiking trails & recreation
- Skiing and Snowboarding at Hoodoo - Not only is the Lodge the only place that sells passes west of the mountain, but we are the closest lodging to Hoodoo as well. Stay and Ski Free!
- Breitenbush Hot Springs - The Lodge At Detroit Lake is the closest lodging to Breitenbush Hot Springs. An affordable alternative for day users!
- Elkhorn Valley GolfCourse (18 Hole Regulation Course)